- Home /
- Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
- Customer pick up may be done free of charge
- In Canada and the US, orders are shipped with the most cost effective and efficient courier available at the time
- For orders shipping within British Columbia, products can be up to 12’ in length and will be shipped via courier. For all orders including products > 8’ outside of BC, the order will be shipped via ground freight.
- If your order needs to be expedited, smaller shipments may be made via air. Please contact us before placing your order.
- If your product(s) are received damaged, please document the damage by taking photos of the shipment before it is opened. Please email all images of the damaged shipment to email@example.com, and we will contact you to follow up.
- If you have received the wrong product, please re-package the shipment and contact us to arrange pick up
- If you are unsatisfied with the products you have received (ex. unusable, damaged, etc.), please contact us immediately
- All custom and special order products are final sale only
- If you have accidentally ordered the wrong product, we may accept a return with a 20% restocking fee. Return shipping will be at customer’s expense.
Products in Stock
- Most of our stock products can be picked up or shipped the next business day.
- Some stair and railing product orders require 5 - 10 working days to assemble.
- Products are in stock in the wood species where prices are listed.
- All of our products in stock are sold as unfinished (raw) wood.
Wood Mouldings (By Type)
Wood Mouldings (By Specie)
- Stairs & Railings
Door & Frame Components
- Wood Mouldings (By Type)