- Home /
- Environmental, FSC and LEED
We strive to ensure the sustainability of the industry we operate in. As a wood products manufacturer, we are committed to the efficient management of natural resources and the proper recycling of waste materials.
Our environmental initiatives include:
- The recycling of all wood waste and by-products into alternate forms of fuel and agricultural products.
- Obtaining raw materials from environmentally responsible suppliers.
- The use of CNC optimizing machinery that efficiently processes raw materials to their maximum potential yield and in turn reduces wastage.
- The use of modern energy efficient production machinery
The FSC® is an international non-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world’s forests. Its main tools for achieving this are standard setting, certification, and labelling of forest products.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an international certification body that ensures green building and low environmental impact on a project-by-project basis. Since 2002, LEED certification in Canada has resulted in 12.8 billion litres of water saved, 1.6 million tonnes of construction waste recycled, and energy savings of over 6.5 million eMWh.
As an FSC® Chain of Custody certified company, we manufacture a wide range of FSC® Mix and FSC® 100% custom wood products to meet our customer specifications. These products can be used to achieve the MR7 Certified Wood credit on LEED building projects.
Wood Mouldings (By Type)
Wood Mouldings (By Specie)
- Stairs & Railings
Door & Frame Components
- Wood Mouldings (By Type)